There is someone suming up 10 reasons that why people will rely on cell phones closelier in the future.
- 29% of Millennials find love through Facebook while 33% are dumped via wall posts or text messages.
- Typical mobile users chech their phone 150 times per day.
- Content on the Internet tripled between 2010 and 2013, up to 3 times. Google search times are 2,000,000per Minute.
- 90% of all Internet traffic in 2017 will be videos.
- 66% of Millennials will look up a store if they see a friend chech-in.
- Millennials trust stangers over family and friends. They lean on User-generated experiences for purchase decisions.
- $83 billion is estimated to be lost by U.S. businesses every year due to poor customer service.
- 70% of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels he or she is being treated.
- It takes 12 positive experiences to make up for one unresolved negative experience.
- 80% of data used on mobile devices is received via Wifi connections to fixed networks.
Above datas show the cell phone is a much more important role in our lifetime in the future. We will use it much more ordinary and hourly. More and more needs and hi-tech are built-in with cell phones. Especially for user experiences throughout all the dailylife, whether comnicating, sharing, playing games or study, even dealing with home working and so on, we just want to be happy during these processes. At the same time for us, it is a good chance to challenge and improve ourselves and our products, quanlity and practicability included. Cell phone replacement repair parts and accessories must keep pace with the devolopment of cell phones. And the feels online store must be more suitable for users, and offering much better user experiences sincerely. We are pleased but scared to face with these opportunities.
For example, the iPhone 5s replacement repair parts brings some difficulties for the manufuturers to produced the right parts to replace the iPhone 5s parts. The iPhone 5s home botton is a practical example, in present market, there are no home botton with fingerprint recognition for iPhone 5s, so the iPhone 5s users need send back to the Apple repair store to replace the home botton, if you need the normal touch ID, which may trouble to make it with more time and fees.
In a word, more important the cell phone is, we should pay more attentions to how to keep it new and healthy. It is absolutely a long way to go….